20/11/2013

WHO NEEDS A PHOTOGRAPHER?




14th Nov 2013 was a hectic day! Queuing outside Regent Street H&M at 6am, got in the second lot (so I still had time for kids and menswear). When I was shopping for the women collection, war is the only word appropriate to describe that situation, seriously! All the coats were gone, all small sizes are gone and you only had 10 minutes to shop. Battle ended at around half 11 after deciding what to take home. It was an exhausting morning! Some items ended up returning, either not in good quality or size do not fit. I am glad that I'm not purchasing them for the sake of it's Isabel Marant since I'm a huge Isabel Marant fan. I do think there are better pieces out there with better quality for that price. Well, hope I'm not just comforting myself of not grabbing what I wanted. 

Did you guys get hold of anything? Please share, I would like to see what you scored! 

 Isabel Marant pour H&M leather trouser, Vans slip on, Celine trio bag, MISBHV sweatshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment