10/11/2013

MY NEW LOVE - BYREDO PARFUMS

OHH MAHH GOD!! I think I just found the fragrance of life, seriously.

So I was shopping for some new Diptyque candles at Liberty London with Anthony. Before, walking to the diptyque's counter, we walked pass this fragrance counter that I remember I must have seen it somewhere before. But since the sales lady was busy with other customers we decided to go for diptyque first.
My Diptyque all-time faves are Baies, Jamines, Rose. But this time we want something different and went for Genevrier. (I'll write another review for that later) I also looked at some Eaux de Toilette. I quite like L'Ombre dans I'Eau but not like 'ARGHH I NEED TO GET IT'. I'm so happy I didn't get it, not that it doesn't smell good. It's just the Byredo Parfums stole my heart in just a snap!
The sales lady at Byredo Parfums counter introduced me the Rose Noir and Gypsy Water, and I'm in love with them!! Picking the right perfume is hard - you have to wait for a while to let the scent of the perfume to come clear (the smell is totally different after 15mins or so). The sales lady considerably sprayed the perfumes on my hands, one Rose Noir, another one Gypsy water and advised me to go back after 10-15 minutes. I have never met such nice perfume sales lady! Normally when I was going say I'll come back after 15 minutes the salesman will give you this impatient look.
At last, I went for the 100ML Rose Noir since it's more ladylike, suitable for every-day uses. I also like the Gypsy Water. I would say it's more on the guy side but this isn't the main reason I didn't get it as well - it's the price! LOL
£88 for 50ML, £130 for 100ML. I was gonna go for the 50ML but the 100ML offers a better value, so..... It's gonna last for year/years, it's a good investment lol
Though, I am super happy that the sales lady gave me a sample of Gypsy Water. My heart is like a happy bunny, jumping around with joy! (PLUS, I do think this perfume deserve a blog post)

Although the price are quite high for perfume but I still strongly recommend people to get this perfume ( I am not paid for advertising people, I am just stating the truth). I do not own a lot of perfumes like other ladies do. The only perfume that I have is the Chanel Number 5, which was my 18th birthday present from my friends. Then I got this Balenciaga one, not the perfume but the cream. It smells exactly the same, with a lower price point and moisturising property LOL. So you can see that I am not the kind of person would normally spend money on perfumes. I think I would go back to the counter again soon and try out other scents as well. I still can't get over the fragrance left on my body.

P.S. If Chanel No.5 and Byredo Parfums have a competition, Byredo Parfum will definitely get the crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment