14/09/2012

The Devil Wears Prada

I watched The Devil Wears Prada a few years ago, when I was still an innocent kid with no fashion knowledge at all.
So, it's playing on Pearl (one of the English channel in HK) when I was finding something to watch. 
This movie was out in 2006. Watching it again after 6 years, I don't find it outdated. 
Anna Hathaway is stunning, as usual. What she wears in the movie (after she became stylish) are just wardrobe staples, white shirt, pull-over plus the necklace. 


幾年前我看穿著Prada的惡魔時,我還是一個沒有任何時尚知識的孩子。
因此,當我在找節目看的時後發現明珠台在播(一個香港的英語頻道),就再回味一下。
這部電影是2006年的。現在6年多後再重溫,都不覺得它過時。
Anna Hathaway像往常一樣是美麗漂亮的。在影片中她穿什麼(她變時尚後)都是衣櫃裡一定要有的,白色襯衫,毛衣還有項鍊。

This is what I'm talking about:

這就是我剛說的:



If anyone still haven't yet watch it, I would definitely recommend this to you. Not just about the fashion, but also about what the movie is trying to bring out the idea - be yourself! xx


如果有人仍然尚未看它,我肯定會推薦給你。不只是因為時尚,但是有關電影要帶出的主意 -做你自己!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment