01/09/2012

Greets from my Bobby

The sold-out-everywhere Isabel Marant sneaker has caught my eye that I searched everywhere for the Betty and Bobby. Since I have never had anything from Isabel Marant before(yeah...I know I should have), I dropped by the Hong Kong Isabel Marant store to have a peek.
Any sneakers are nowhere to be found in the store so I asked the sales. They kindly showed me some pictures of them and then went back to the storage. ALL OF THEM ARE SOLD OUT, with no doubt. Luckily, she found the blue bobby for me to try on. (YES I now know what size should I be getting)
I walked out the store happily. Frankly, I do feel happy about not getting a pair of them from the store because I always have a feeling that everything are sold cheaper online, however, I do feel worried at the same time - what if there is none of them left apart from eBay?
Thanks to Matches Fashion, I can finally own a pair of this eyes catching red bobby, the first item I got from Isabel Marant. (This is the only colour I found so I got no choice actually)



A few days later, net-a-porter came with this black snake effect Boston and I fainted a little bit - HUGE DECISION. I quickly finished the payment to avoid it being sold out.


About a week or so, I still cannot make up my mind (I don't wanna keep both...I just don't), even though I have asked tons of my friends for advices and also the pros&cons of them. Black: goes with more and simple but nothing too special and the snake effect is not very obvious while Red: eyes-catching and different from ordinary but does not go with everything.

In the end, I returned the Boston to net-a-porter because I fancy red more.
So a little advice for all of you: When you cannot make up your mind, just follow your heart; what do you like or don't like. I have heard different options on the sneaker but everyone's opinion diversed. I am not saying do not ask/listen to what others said, it's just don't solely depends on others views, it will only cause more confusions.

For those of you who are still hunting for this comfy, sporty yet stylish sneaker, you can find it HERE.

Have a nice weekend everyone. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment