08/09/2012

J'adore 3.1 Phillip Lim

Seriously, the comic-inspired sweaters and clutches by 3.1 Phillip Lim are seen on almost all fashion bloggers!

Phillip Lim has caught my eyes in its recent collections. The Cody Dorsay Heels, Pashli Satchel, Pashli Mini Satchel (the see through PVC version is simply perfection) and, last but not least, the comic-inspired sweaters and clutches.
I was going to get myself a pair of this Cody Dorsay heel but you know, Phillip Lim's products run out fast, especially during the sale. I know, I know........I should act quicker.
So this time, I will try not to let them all hold by others hand nor stick under others arm.


This come with Navy as well. I like how this sweater have almost every colours combined beautifully together.


And this, I'm speechless.


I think I do need this mini Pashli Satchel, I just can't get enough by just owning the normal sized Pashli Satchel.



Happy weekend xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment