10/05/2014

CANDLE CRUSH


So I first came across this fragrance brand while shopping at Liberty London. 
I was first put off by the price, but then I was in search of a Valentine's Day present for my boyfriend and got attracted to the cool idea of personalising your perfume. 
Well, it isn't fully personalised. It's just the label, which I think made it an excellent and special gift idea. You also got to see the staff mixing your fragrance right in front of you after you made a purchase. 

The staff was very helpful giving opinions and advices on the vase variety of perfumes. At last, I went with his suggestion (He claimed it's the best scent for guys) and got the lovely Fleur D'Oranger 27 for my boyfriend.
He loves it!

As I mentioned 'the price', although I wanted to get the scented candle as well, I hesitated. However, I was hooked and couldn't help purchasing it a few days later. 

 The Calone 17 smells amazing and fresh, and the beautiful scent fill up my room quite quickly. Since it's made of 100% soy blend wax, it burns cleanly from top to bottom leaving no residue on the side of the glass. It also come with the tin can version, which add a bit of personality to your home. 



You might have already noticed, there are numbers for each scents. 
It represents the total ingredients that the perfume is made of. 

Browse the entire Le Labo range here

1 comment: