19/01/2014

THE RETURN OF STAN SMITH

I'm sure each of you have had a big crush on Adidas at some point. Well, I did. When I was still in Hong Kong doing secondary school. I remember I was so desperate about the stan smith. I stepped into the one and only Adidas Original store in Hong Kong (there was only one in HK at the time, I think a few more opened in recent years) with my mum, rushed to the second floor and scanned the whole room with that pair of stan smith. 'It's sold out.' The sales lady said. I was let down. I should have known it would be sold out so quickly. I should have come earlier. Countless phrases started with 'I should have...' echoed in my head. 'But we have this style.' The sales woke me up while I was still blaming myself. It's the one with magic tape fastening. I quickly tried it on and I ended up carrying it home. (picture below.) BUT, moving houses a few times in the past years lead to wardrobe cleaning, and am not sure whether this beauty is still resting in my wardrobe safe and sound. Finger crossed!



Fortunately, the stan smith return! HOORAY! But I'm unfortunate enough to miss it again! I was so happy after placing my stan smith order online, expecting to put it on my feet the next day. 2 days later, I was told they actually don't have it for me after they have shipped my order (I ordered 2 pairs, one for me and one for Anthony). Now, I'm hoping miracle will happen that I could find one in my size :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment