02/01/2014

NEW YEAR, NEW START?


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! How did you guys spend NYE? Did you set any goals for the upcoming year? Well, I did. One of them is to update my blog regularly and share my interests to you all (e.g. travel, beauty, fashion.....). And I hope they will relate to your interests too. 

Had my first proper breakfast to start off the first sunny day in 2014. Weather here in London was horrible, non-stop rainning+wind since last year (well, 31st dec 2013 til 1st Jan 2014 so it has been raining for a year! LOL) Also, this lovely weather means that I could finally take pictures of my outfit outdoor!

I opted for minimal make-up and a relaxed outfit this morning. Reasons are 1.) I'm going home after breakfast 2.) For me, wear what I feel most comfortable is my priority when dressing myself 3.) breakfast time was almost over

Wildfox sweater, Minusey jacket, Vans slip-on, Isabel Marant clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment