09/11/2011

a saturday trip to York


(zara knit, zara short, jeffrey campbell heel)

Reminded by Anthony that I have left this blog too long. So I decided to post something happened recently really quickly. I am so happy Anthony came visit!!!! We went to York together on Saturday and met some friends there. York is a very nice place, nicer than what I thought about it before. It actually impressed me after I walked out from the station. Apart from that, how could we missed the famous and popular English Afternoon Tea Room - Betty's? Of course we tried the English Afternoon Tea set there! I love the scone so much, especially with loads of cream and jam on! After that, we went to a friend's house to celebrate her birthday.
I am so happy to see Anthony and friends I missed on Saturday. I was so satisfied after having the delicious afternoon tea in Betty's and meeting friends.
So after spending a saturday here, my conclusion is: York, a place worth visiting again. xx

2 comments:

  1. hey, love the outfit, esp your rewelry! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have known your blog by chicisimo and it's fantastic. I love your style. Following you and follow me?

    ReplyDelete