17/10/2011

i'm like a kid







(zara kid sweater, rich and skinny jean, topshop loafer, rebecca minkoff bag, house of harlow 1960 jewelleries)

Haha I am so happy that I could actually fit in a kid's sweater!! Spent some days with my love and it's just enough for me to regret........
Been eating and shopping these few days, didn't eat like this for so long. First we had Korean for dinner (more than enough for 2 people), then we had a very delicious and nice Italian Gelato. After that, we found snog which we intended to go after having Korean. We had all of them within 3 hours! 
On the 2nd day, we had tea at almost 5pm (well, that was breakfast+lunch+tea). Then we had Japanese for our first round dinner with an old friend. We had a second round dinner with my love's friends afterward. Then we went to have the Italian Gelato again and also bubble tea. 
I will be visiting you soon my love

And by the way, sorry for the poor quality of the pictures because I forgot to bring the camera with me, these were taken by phone xx


3 comments:

  1. I love your shoes, where are they from ??


    http://mobus-fashion-strip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelyy!! I wishI could visit China one day!!!

    :)

    .sayqueen

    ReplyDelete
  3. re Mobius: they are from Topshop :)

    re Yasmina: Thanks :D yes you should visit!!!

    ReplyDelete