23/09/2011

hair cut










(cheap monday knit, bb dakota short, rebecca minkoff bag, antik batik sandal)

Had my hair cut today since I am going back to UK next Tuesday. My fringe finally comes back to me :)
 Finally my 3 months summer holiday is coming to an end though I don't want it to end haha. I like my hair cut to be honest even though it makes me look younger than my age (actually, maybe it's a good thing). Also, it looks like I have a lot of hair. Hope I can blow dry my hair like how my hair dresser did....hmm.....hard. xx

4 comments:

  1. already have a follower.
    I like your sweater, and also the photo that you are flying, is very good.
    a greeting from Spain.
    http://zaritisima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :) I appreciate it a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very funny blog !!!! lovely look


    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you :) I've ready followed your blog, don't forget to follow mine :D :D xx

    ReplyDelete