19/09/2011

Ball








(Dress: H&M, Heel: Zara, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Ring: HOH1960, Earring: Chanel)

Annual dinner organized by my mum's office. I didn't do my make-up myself, because I suck at it. I went to the Giorgio Armani Beauty counter to get it done. I love it. Since I was in my university orientation camp and I left the camp in the middle, I got no time to fix everything, e.g. I got my dress tailored 3 hours before the ball starts and got my nail polished at the Armani counter hahaha such a rush!! But I still made it in time, actually I was early!
I got this dress from H&M just 2 days before the ball. The size of the dress is larger than my normal size(reason why I need to shorten the length of the dress). But I like this dress a lot, especially the gold studs detail, that's why I insisted to get this dress!!
Hope yo guys had an amazing weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Trendygemm :) I have followed yours! x

    ReplyDelete