07/02/2014

ACNE STUDIOS

Those who follow me on instagram should have noticed I was at Dover Street Acne Studios yesterday (the horrendous tube strike could not stop me from paying a visit by walking there from Knightsbridge).

I left the store empty handed surprisingly. Not because I don't want to get anything, I love the shirt dress and the long dress, both in black. But the fact of lack of fund has pulled me back from purchasing them, and I was fortunate enough to be told that the long dress has ran out of my size. Well, I call that fortunate in this circumstances, I am guessing everyone does. I struggled to come up with a decision while Anthony was paying for his goodies.

I am happy I didn't come home with the shirt dress, in the sense that I didn't purchase things according to my wants but my necessities. After I came home, thinking twice, I do think I need the dress though. I always get this kind of feeling, regretting maybe, after leaving the store without pieces I wanted to buy.

I guess, at some point, many of you can relate to this.

What I usually do is browsing the web, looking at every possible online shops which sell the brand I am looking for, in this content it's Acne Studios. Why? Kind of wanting to remind myself how good-looking/unflattering it is. While I was browsing hard, I noticed that this brand has landed Shopbop.com, my ultimate online shopping platform (first online shop I came across and I am a loyal shopper). Not many UK-based online stores stock Acne Studios, options and items are limited to net-a-porter, my-wardrobe and Acne Studios official site. Also, popular items are usually ran out quite quickly, especially on my-wardrobe.com. For non-UK-based site, I turned to lagarconne, where there are vast choices of items. It looks even more well-stocked than the official site to be honest. But the shipping always put me off. So when I found this brand on shopbop.com, I am relieved, because of the increasing chances of getting wanted items. 

My pick for this season's must have on shopbop.com: Bree Tencel long dress and Pop Jean in light vintage

Sorry for the long entry, I surely wasn't anticipating this. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment