04/12/2013

DINNER BY HESTON BLUMENTHAL


Anthony always wanted to try The Fat Duck but of course we are put off by the price, and want to save  to save it to a special occasion. So, we went to Dinner by Heston Blumenthal instead. (both restaurant are owned by Heston Blumenthal so it will be the same right?)

''A trip to Dinner by Heston Blumenthal won't be complete without trying the meat fruit." AND I TRULY THINK THAT'S RIGHT! With its appearance of a mandarin, it's filled with chicken liver and foie gras parfait, and grilled bread of the side. I wasn't a big fan of that, and expected it to be like those I tried before. But I was so wrong. The bread itself is so soft and crispy at the same time, topped with the meat fruit, it's simply heavenly, no jokes!

Another highlight of the meal is the liquid nitrogen ice-cream made right next to your table. It's not my first time to see the making of liquid nitrogen ice-cream but the whole experience is just magical, like it's dedicated to you! There are 4 different toppings, and we chose apple popping candy and dried cranberries. Also, the ice-cream cone taste so good, it's different from the normal cones trust me (though I forgot what's it made of :P sorry).

Maybe I should stop...it's making me hungry......xx

No comments:

Post a Comment