09/03/2013

STRAIGHT FROM THE FASHION SHOW (2)

In addition to my previous post, there is another website which I have constantly shop with offer preorder items, which I think it is more convenient than the one I mentioned: Luisa Via Roma. Because I study in the UK, where items purchased outside Europe will be incurred additional charges, such as VAT and custom duties which is very annoying. Luisa Via Roma is based in Florence, which means the price shown will be the amount I will be charged, no hidden costs. And, what's better is that it offers free shipping, with nice packaging! Not living in the Europe? Don't worry, they still offer free shipping and the imported fee will be included to most countries. NO HIDDEN COSTS!!!!
Oops! not very satisfied with your newly purchased items? No problem! Return Shipment is FREE!!!!!

Happy shopping everyone! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment